Welcome to my Blog!

Enjoy visiting!






Monday, July 12, 2010

How Important is the Wedding Ring?


Each and every man loves to wear the wedding ring as it holds the love and affection of his woman. This is to keep their memories always in their mind and it symbolizes their love, trust and commitment towards each other. Most men, except my husband, all over the world love and proud to wear their wedding ring. I don't know why my husband is different. He is not giving value and respect to the ring. Everytime we go out, I have to remind him first before he wear his ring. Is it enough reason to say "I get hurt sometimes especially when I rub my face' because of the sharpness on the sides of the ring. It's him who chose our wedding rings when we bought it in the jewelry store so I think he has to sacrifice what we bought or can even bought a new one if he want. I don't know, I feel crazy with the way he thinks....

No comments:

Post a Comment